RomPatcher+ is an improved and fixed version of the RomPatcher software developed by ZoRn.
Using RomPatcher+ it is possibile to reach a new level of customization for you Symbian phone.
This is the list of the main differences in comparison with RomPatcher by ZoRn:
- New: compatibile with all the 3rh, 5th, S^3 devices
- New: support for compiled patches
- New: can dump the whole rom content to file \romdumpplus.dmp
- New: can dump the SuperPage content to file \superpage.dmp
- New: full support for DomainSrv.exe autostart.
- New: introduced new commands ord_rel, ord_snr which allow to patch DLL using ordinal.
- New: can be integrated in cooked ROM firmware
- New: it is now possible to apply/remove patches with just 1 click.
- New: added vertical scrollbar.
- New: introduced support for the new command '+SuperPage' which allow to patch the RAM area where is stored the SuperPage.
- New: introduced support for a new commands, info: return: error: check the demo1-4.rmp patches included.
- New: introduced #ifdef, #ifndef, #else, #endif, #define statements. This will allow to retrieve system values at runtime to create more flexible and powerful patches. Check the ReadMe_Macros.txt for all the details.
- New: you can search / filter the patches in the list. Just start typing the patch name to apply the filter.
- New: wildcard ?? support for patches.
- Fixed: Kern-Exec0 error when closing RomPatcher after a patch was applied.
- Fixed: doesn't unexpectedly crash when using large and complex patches.
- Fixed: RP+ can correcly patch contiguous shadow ram pages without any crash.
- Improved: the shadow ram memory is now fully released when a patch is removed.
- Improved: the 'Patch Info...' option shows all the information lines contained in the patch.
This software is provided 'as is' with no warranty whatsoever, express or implied and moreover, WITHOUT any technical support, so, DO NOT contact me about this, because you WILL NOT receive any reply.
If you don't know how to install, or how to use it, probably you don't need RomPatcher+ at all.
If you need more informations, help or other, I strongly suggest you to ask for help in some forums.
Feel free to post RP+ v3.1 on forums or everywhere you like, I want just kindly ask you to include the warning message below which is important for the survivor of the project:
Warning: If you like this software then support RP+ with a donation.
First of all, let me say a Thank You to all the donators.
Each contribution, not matter if little, is really important for the survivor of RP+ :)
I want also spend some words about the forums.
I've been really impressed by the cooperation that I've seen on the major forum of the Symbian Underground scene
Most important forums of the scene have kindly included the warning message and this has been very appreciated! Thank you! :)
So, as you already figured out, the development of RP+ will not be suspended.
- many donators asked about how to remove the main popup message. Currently, it is not possible, but in the future, when I'll have finished to indroduce the most important features, I'll focus on this and probably I'll create a donators only version that doesn't shows the popup. I know that the popup it's annoying, but it is needed, have patience.
Bitcoin - Litecoin
Using Credit Card or PayPal Account:
I want to donate:
Eur as contribution for this software
|8/1/2013||JoneK||Hope to see it updated As I m new.